Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MY FIRST CONCERT!

Donna and Ryan invited us to go to the Martina Mcbride concert with them last night. We started off the evening with dinner with the Bagleys and the Ritchies at Red Robin, then off to the concert. Jim and I have never been to a concert, so you can imagine how excited we were...well, it took a little bit of convincing for Jim, considering he doesn't like country music all that much, but he went willingly and with a great attitude. The concert was sooooooo awesome!!!!!!! She has such an amazing voice and is an incredible performer! Jim really enjoyed the show also and was very impressed with how great her voice is. Thanks so much Donna and Ryan for inviting us. We had such a great time and it was great to share the experience with such great friends.

4 comments:

michelle said...

I thought I would stop by your blog, and say hello! :) I am Michelle from Arizona, a friend of Donna's. It sounds like it was such a great concert last night! So fun!

donna said...

I am so gald you both came and i am glad that Jim enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun. OK, We will have to go to some more concerts. Have a great day :)

Talk to you later.

Rebecca said...

A fun concert and fun dinner before. I hope the epidemic doesn't go on for too long at your house. Keep me posted.

Natalie said...

Wow, your first concert! Taylor feels a little sorry for you...he can't go six months without a concert! Glad it was fun. I remember seeing Brian Adams at the Colosseum (now Toyota Center) a long time ago...but I don't think you went that time. My concert list is short however...We went to two big concerts when we were engaged and that's about it for me.