Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Middle school!

Well, today's the day I get to take my daughter to the middle school, get her class schedule and try out her locker. I didn't think that I would be that emotional about it, but I can't believe how fast time flies and that I have to send her off into the world of Middle School. Kenedy is such a good girl and I know she will do well, but there is so much pressure to fit in and be cool that I hope she will handle it well. It will be fun to take a good look at how Carmichael has changed. I went there for 7th and 8th grade, so I'll spend some time embarrassing her by talking about how it was when I went there. :) Just kidding Kenedy!

My sister, Natalie, is pregnant and had her ultrasound yesterday. She found out that she is having a girl. I'm so excited for her. I think they were kind of hoping for a girl so they don't have to start off with a whole new batch of clothes while Taylor is in school. Congratulations Natalie! We are thrilled that you are having another girl and she is healthy!

4 comments:

donna said...

Don't cry today. ( I did last year and i will this year)
Kenedy will do great at carmicheal and Emily will be there to help her.:)

HAve a fun day and call.
Oh Natalie is having a GIRL! Hmmmm what about your dream. Who is having the BOY!???????

Natalie said...

I told you the boy wasn't mine!

Tell Kenedy good luck with the new school! I'm sure she'll like it. I think I was pretty excited to feel more grown up. I mean you get a locker, you can pick your own lunch, and...well, that's really it. But that seemed pretty cool at the time!

Jen Childers said...

Our new next door neighbors have a girl Kenedy's age...they just registered too. Crazy that Kenedy is already old enough. At least she's that much older to be left watching the kids:)

Rebecca said...

Lets all say prayers for eachother and our kids this week. Good luck Kennedy!