Monday, August 13, 2007

Cooper now loves hats

We have quite a few baseball caps for the boys, but they don't wear them very often. Cooper especially doesn't usually wear one for very long. However, just a few days ago, he grabbed a hat and put it on, backwards I might add, and wore it the entire day. Now, all he talks about it putting his hat on and it's very cute. Here are a couple pictures of my sweet boy with his hat on.


My books of the week are, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and The Very Busy Spider, both by Eric Carle. For some reason, Cooper has asked to read those books over and over the entire week. He gets very excited at the end when the caterpillar turns into a butterfly an yells out "butterfly" as I turn to the last page. It's very sweet.

3 comments:

donna said...

OH how cute. Coopers looks like such a big kid.:)

I went over to my in laws today. Rachel as been de-junky the house. I got some rooster dishes. Score.!! Talk to soon girl. Hey are you going to the temple on Saturday night??

Jen Childers said...

Very cute little Cooper!
I love all the Eric Carle books...a very uniqe and talented author and illustrator. I love The Hungry Caterpillar...I used to love poking my finger through all the holes. It was my very first gift from someone in Logan when I found out I was pregnant with Ansel, and it's still one of our favorites!

Rebecca said...

Cooper has changed alot this summer. Talking and wearing hats! Wow.