Sunday, July 29, 2007

A little bit of nostalgia

I've been looking through all of our pictures lately on the computer and it has made me a little nostalgic for the time when my kids were little. They are growing up so fast. I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of them when they were younger. It's amazing to see how much they have changed!
This was taken in one of our favorite parks in Portland right after Jim graduated from Dental school. Kenedy was almost 5 years old.
I love this picture of Hallie. She looks like she is waving, but had no idea we were taking pictures of her. She is almost 3 here.

I really like this picture of my sweet Haden and his big sister Kenedy. She was such a good little mommy to him. Haden was born just 3 days before Jim graduated from Dental School. He was even able to attend graduation with me.

My sweet little Alexis loved to sit on this window sill in our old house. She didn't have very much hair for so long! I think she was about 15 months old in this picture. She finally started getting some hair when she was about 2. Then, 5 months later, she decided to cut it herself. That's another picture for another day!


Cooper has changed so much in his short little life. He doesn't even look like this now. He was probably about 9 months old here. This is right after he started finally gaining weight. He hasn't stopped since and is now a tank!

3 comments:

donna said...

Oh what sweet pictures. I so remember all your kids at all those ages. What a wonderful family you have. Have a great night. Talk to you soon :)

Jen Childers said...

Cute pics! Kenedy looks so different. Her hair has changed so much. I guess there's hope for Sadie then, because she's just as bald as Lexie was:)

Rebecca said...

Wow - its crazy how fast kids grow up. So fun to see how much they have all changed. Adorable photos!