Monday, July 16, 2007

Lincoln City, OR




We went to Lincoln City, OR just a few days after we got back from Idaho. It's along the Oregon Coast and we have gone there just about every year for the last 6 years. It was Jim's parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and we met all of Jim's siblings and parents there for 5 days. We had a lot of fun. The kids really love going there and they especially loved the time with all of their cousins. We rented a house right across the street from the beach and we had beautiful weather the entire time we were there. I would recommend vacationing there to anyone.


6 comments:

donna said...

That looks like it was such a great trip. I think Ryan, I are going to take the kids and my parents to OC next week.
Love the pictures. Call you today. Off for my run :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the amazing world of blogging. I've only been blogging for a little over a month. Enjoy!! It looks like you had a great time in Lincoln City.

Rebecca said...

These pictures are really really cute. I am inspired. I can't wait to take my own family to the Coast. We should plan a friends or couples trip some time. That would be so relaxing and so fun.

Michelle Alley said...

I love the Oregon Coast, especially having grown-up in the Vancouver area of Washington State! My favorite beach is Canon Beach. Sadly we're too far away for a visit anytime soon. Welcome to blogging, popped over from donna's blog!

Matt said...

What great pictures! Welcome to blogging! I still feel new at this, but it's fun and you get to meet so many fun people like Donna!

Emmanuelle said...

Welcome on the blogosphere Michelle. You have a Sweet family. Lincoln City seems to be a nice town.