Monday, July 23, 2007

Children's book of the week

My sister just posted a "children's book of the week". Her book was "Olivia" by Ian Falconer. I thought it might be kind of fun to post one also. My favorite book of late is "Diary of a Worm" by Doreen Cronin. This is the same author that wrote "Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that type" if any of you are more familiar with that book. My sweet daughter, Hallie, gave it to my son, Haden, for his birthday in June. She got it from our the book fair at our Elementary school. It makes me laugh every time I read it to the kids and I haven't tired of reading it yet.

What are your favorite children's books?

5 comments:

Hello said...

You've done a good job at raising your kids Michelle! Uh Kennedy, Halli, Hayden, Alexis, and Copper. Guess who gave you this message! (It's one of your GREAT High school buddies) Toodles!

Hello said...

I didn't leave you with a good enough clue did I? So I'll give you another one! I LOVE pickles and jalapinio cheese! He He!

Michelle Carey said...

Well, if I had to make a guess as to who you are, I would guess Dawn Strickler. I'd sure love to know who you are, so let me know if I'm right or even close!

donna said...

Thanks for posting about the book!!!!! Talk to you later :)

donna said...

I know who Hello is!!! Michelle it is your older daugter.