Friday, October 3, 2008

My baby turned 3 today!

For some reason, I couldn't find any of his newborn pictures on my computer, so here is one of Cooper when he was about 8 or 9 months old.


Three years ago today, October 3, 2005, my sweet baby boy, Cooper, was born. It hardly seems like it has been that long. He has been a pure joy since the day he was born. He has always slept well, been very loving and is just as cute as can be. It's amazing to look back at pictures, because he has changed so much. A few things of note about Cooper:


1. For a couple of weeks straight just recently, he wouldn't let us call him Cooper, he was Yoda. And then, if he was feeling the dark side of the force, he would have us call him Darth Vader. Star Wars is a new fascination for both he and Haden.

2. His favorite phrase of late is "What are you talking 'bout?"

3. I'm starting to potty train him, so soon there will be NO MORE DIAPERS in our house!


We really love you Cooper! Happy Birthday!


I had to put one on here of him sucking those 2 favorite fingers of his.

Last year, the girls decided to dress him up like Ariel. What's a 2 year old boy to do? Jim's going to love that I posted this picture! I just won't tell him! :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! When was the last time you had no diapers? That is quite exciting!

donna said...

HAPPY B-day Cooper:)

Jen Childers said...

Glad you had a good day with your 3 year old baby!:) Love him in the Ariel dress.