Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Carmichael Spirit Week, 80's Day



It's Spirit Week this week at Carmichael Middle School where Kenedy is in 6th grade. Today is 80's day. So, we had fun last night putting together a great 80's costume and this morning doing her hair up 80's style. The only thing that would have made her hair better would have been if she had a perm like all of us did in the 80's! :-) She looked great when she walked out the door this morning. We were looking through one of my High School year books last night and wow, there was some big hair back then! It's fun to look back! I thought I'd post a picture of myself when I was 15 in 1989, just for fun. I couldn't find the one I really wanted to show, but this will do. My bangs were famous back then. They didn't ever move! ;-)




7 comments:

donna said...

wow! wow! Love the hair Kenedy:.
" Like you look, like totally awesome".:)

Natalie said...

I don't think I'll ever want to have bangs like that again, even if it comes back in style! It's fun for a dress-up day though.

Jen Childers said...

I have to agree with your sister on if bangs ever get that high again. I love your pic and Kenedy looks great!

Rebecca said...

Kennedy is lucky to apparently have the perfect coach for eightees day!!! Awesome, infact, like totally awesome. Missed you guys today. Good luck getting ready for company and the cruise.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Hannah said...

I dont think you look like your from the 80s there should be more colorful clothing..........

Hannah said...

in your outfit