Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter and Kenedy's first Choir Concert

We had a wonderful Easter this year. We colored eggs on Saturday night to set out for the Easter Bunny to hide Sunday morning and then had the hunt after breakfast on Sunday. It's always fun for the kids to hunt for eggs. I think we even found all of them this year so we won't come upon some rotten egg in the yard a month from now. We go to church at 1pm this year, so it was nice not to have to rush to get ready. Primary, however, was a little bit wild. The kids in Junior Primary were totally wired. I wish I had a picture of Alexis that day. She was squirming in her seat like I have never seen her before. Wow!


Kenedy had her first Choir Concert on Thursday night. She did a really good job and there were some fun songs presented. I think she was reluctant to sing in the choir at the beginning of the year, but she said she would be in the choir next year, so that's a step in the right direction. I loved singing in the choir and I hope she will continue on. She has a beautiful voice and I hope she continues to share it.








2 comments:

donna said...

what fun Easter pictures.

Thanks for posting Kenedy's choir pictures. I think that is wonderful that Kenedy is in the school Choir, She does have a beautiful voice. She need to join the ward choir when she gets in YW!
Have a wonderful Sunday night. Talk to you later :)

Jen Childers said...

Fun Easter pics! Keneday should totally come to choir. I don't think she has to be in YW to come. Have a great day:)