Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Natalie Tagged me!

Well, my sister was tagged by her friend Cori and she tagged me, so I will play along. It was almost a week ago and I'm finally getting around to doing this. Here are the rules for those of you who I'll tag at the end.

1)You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you wish you had.

2)When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name facts.

3)At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

I wasn't given a middle name, so I am going to use my maiden name. Sorry to copy you Natalie. I have never wished for a middle name, so this will have to do. Here goes.

H--Home is the first thing I thought of. My home is the most important place to me. It's where I feel safe, comfortable and where my wonderful family is. I get to wake every morning and see the faces of the 6 people I love the most in this world and that is priceless. This wonderful area of the country that we live in is also part of home. My family moved to Richland when I was 7, so I grew up here. Jim and I moved here a little over 6 years ago after he graduated from Dental School and now I can't imagine anywhere else being home.

O--This was a hard one for me. The word that comes to mind right now is obsessed. I have been obsessed for the last 1 1/2 years with getting my body back into shape after having baby number 5. I'm finally getting to where I want to be. I am in the best shape of my life and I'm finally losing those pounds that have been so hard to get off for so long--I've lost 5 so far and I'm not quitting until I lose the rest.

U--Well, I had a really hard time coming up with a word for this one, so I'm just going to copy my sister. Utah--I'm so grateful that I chose to go to school at BYU in Provo, Utah because that is where I met my wonderful husband, Jim. I can't imagine what my life would be if I had not met and fallen in love with him. He is amazing and I am truly proud to be his wife.

S--Singing is my word for S. I am constantly singing. If you ask my kids, I sing through the house, in the car, in stores...just about anywhere. They get a bit annoyed by it I'm sure, but I don't care. I love to sing!

E--E is for Enthusiastic. I'm truly enthusiastic about life right now. I'm really enjoying all the different stages that my kids are in, I have a healthy body, a wonderful husband and I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Though I still have challenges like anyone else, I am really loving life right now!

Okay, so I hope that wasn't too crazy or anything. Now I get to tag some of you. I tag Donna, Jennifer, Rebecca Ritchie and Rebecca Bagley. Have fun with this.

2 comments:

donna said...

Fun list!!!
Michelle you are such great singer. I wish I had a voice like yours.

Rebecca said...

That was fun to read. You do have a wonderful life and are a wonderful friend. (Even though I sent you a picture of cookies) I really am excited for your accomplishments. You go Michelle!