Friday, June 10, 2011

Cooper's 5th Birthday

Cooper turned 5 on October 3, 2010.  He went to preschool for the first time this year and enjoyed being able to wear the birthday crown during his class and the whole rest of the day.  In fact, I tried to get him to throw it away, but he still wants to keep it.  Very cute!  Cooper is growing up fast and is such a smart and sweet boy.  He knows how to read really well, although I'm not sure how that happened and can't take any credit.  He just started to read the words from the book I was reading one day and we were all amazed.  We had a pretty low key birthday party, but it was fun and he loved being the center of attention and getting to open all his presents. I'm so grateful to have this wonderful boy in our family.  Love you so much Cooper!


Cooper's preschool birthday crown...he wore this crown for quite a few days after his birthday!

We had our party on the deck because the weather was actually really nice.

A Star Wars cake, of course...not quite what I had in mind, but I was late in planning and this is what they had available.

I think he likes it!

Star Wars legos...not a better present than that.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Way to go Cooper! Can't wait to see you all.