Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Lexie!

Our sweet Lexie turned 7 on July 22.  Kenedy and Hallie were at Girl's Camp on her actual birthday, so we celebrated by going to Red Robin the next day after they got back.  My Lexie is the sweetest little girl who always tells me she loves me and still loves to snuggle with me.  She is playing soccer again, loves to read, draw and sing.  She also started taking piano lessons in July and is picking it up really quickly. She is a bright light in our family and brings joy to us every day.  Love you so much Lexie!




I love the "missing front teeth" look in this picture...very cute!  Jill took this picture while we were in Bend in June.

2 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Such a sweet girl! I too love the toothless smiles :)

donna said...

very cute post!