Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas day which always starts with the kids lining up on the stairs for a picture which is a tradition that Jim had in his family growing up.  We made them wait until Grandma and Grandpa were up to come see what Santa brought and I must say, they were impressively patient.  Jim took mostly video this year, so I don't have a whole lot of pictures, but Santa was good to them this year and they loved their presents.











The day after Christmas,Grandma and Grandpa House and Rob headed back to Idaho and we piled everyone into the car to head to Bend and spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Carey.  While there, we were able to have another Christmas--two in one year--no way!  I have some pretty lucky kids.  We really enjoyed our time in Bend, which included, for Jim and me, a night away for our 15th anniversary.




Very cool red car, Cooper!





Sleeping babies are the best!



Calvin loved the toy town at Grandma and Grandpa Carey's house.  He is so stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Fun catch up with your Christmas. I always love seeing the pic of the kids on the stairs. You are really going to treasure those pics!
You are right about Calvin...he is so stinkin' cute! I love that last pic of him:)

donna said...

I what a fun tradition, having pictures of the kids on the stairs. I agree with Jen you are going to treasure those pictures.

Natalie said...

Wow, Calvin is really growing up. He looks so different to me. Probably because I've only seen him once. ;-)