Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite 8's

My sister tagged me last week, so I had better get going on this post. The topic is Favorite 8's.

8 Favorite TV Shows(In no particular order)
1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Top Chef
4. Heroes
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Project Runway
7. The Biggest Loser
8. The Office

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Anthony's
2. Outback
3. Red Robin
4. Chilis
5. Olive Garden
6. PF Changs
7. Ivars
8. Ipanema Brazillian Grill

8 Favorite songs on my ipod right now
1. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
2. Apologize by Timbaland featuring One Republic
3. 4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani
4. I Don't Want to be in Love by Good Charolette
5. Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
6. Party for Two by Shania Twain
7. Raining on Sunday by Keith Urban
8. First Time by Lifehouse

8 Favorite things I did today(Well, it is only 11 a.m., so I am going to use Sunday)
1. Got my singing time turkey ready for primary
2. Read a book with Lexie
3. Read a conference talk from the Ensign
4. Went to choir practice and practiced 2 beautiful songs
5. Performed with the Enrichment choir in Sacrament Meeting(Jesus the Very Thought of Thee)
6. Had a lot of fun during primary with my "We are thankful for our Primary teachers" singing time.
7. Made beans and rice for dinner--always yummy!
8. Watched The Amazing Race with my husband after the kids were all in bed

8 Things I look forward to
1. Lunch
2. Relaxing while Cooper takes a nap
3. Getting Lexie off to Kindergarten
4. Jim coming home early today
5. Reading a good book
6. Getting all the laundry done(it's a little ambitious, but it could happen)
7. Dinner
8. A good night's sleep

Okay, I got it done. I tag Donna, Jen and Rebecca.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh so I guess I am a tad bit slow at getting back to blogging in 2009! Thanks for tagging me. And nice blogging by the way!