Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lexie's two first days of school!!!!

I thought I'd post Lexie's first day pictures since she's the only one who didn't get one on the other post. She went to school with half the class(kids whose last name started with the letter A-Z) on Tuesday, Sept. 2--her "kind of" first day. We were running a few errands that morning and got back with about 1 1/2 hours to go until she needed to get on the bus. So, she asked me every 5 minutes or so "When do I get to go on the bus?" It made for a very long 1 1/2 hours. Here she is when it was finally time to get on the bus!




The next day, she didn't go to school because the was the other half of the alphabet's turn to go(last names that start with N-Z). So, she said to me all day long, "I really wish I could go to school today." It made for not just a very long 1 1/2 hours, but a very long day.


So, this afternoon, at 12:15 p.m., Lexie got on the bus again for her official first day of school when the whole alphabet gets to be in school together. She was very excited and now, she gets to school every day. Yeah!! She looked very cute waiting for the bus and getting on the bus.
Just a waitin' for the bus!


Cooper insisted that I take a picture of him also. He didn't want to feel left out!

2 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Lexie is so grown up! She makes a very cute kindergartner:)

Emily said...

Oh how cut.... Lexie is such a big girl and i love her new hair cute......