Friday, November 30, 2007

Finally!

Well, it's been awhile since I have posted. I thought it was about time to get rid of the Halloween colors on the blog.

I've been out of it for the last couple of weeks suffering from some back pain. It's been hard to be restricted in what I do and hard to take care of the kids and house. Luckily, I have really great friends who have been so willing to help out with the kids. Thanks so much Donna, Angie, and Rebecca for helping me get some rest on some of those hard days. I'm truly blessed to have wonderful friends. I'm hoping to get the results of my MRI back soon so I know how best to get better.

We enjoyed our Thanksgiving this year with just our family and Jim cooked the entire meal while I layed down for most of the day. We were supposed to travel to Idaho to go to my mother's family gathering, but my back was hurting so much, I knew it would be a miserable trip. It was a little strange being here by ourselves, but we enjoyed the day anyway and had a wonderful meal.

Christmas is approaching fast and I'm almost done with my shopping. I mainly need gifts for Jim. He usually gives me a pretty long list, so I'm not worried about coming up with anything. There is always something that he wants. Thanks for making it so easy honey! :-) Since we didn't make it to Idaho for Thanksgiving, we're contemplating going down after Christmas. My sister will have had her baby girl and I would really love to see her. Jim is taking extra time off for the break so they can get his office done, so I think we need to go somewhere to pass the time. I hope we'll be able to. It's a long trip, but we always have a great time.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad you're feeling better!

donna said...

LOve you new blog look:)
Keep us updated on your MRI.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Natalie said...

Michelle, you need a new post. Your blog is being neglected! It should be as important as one of your children!